Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Branching Out

After years of hesitation, I was recently forced out of my comfort zone and into the cyber world. This is a good thing! I am fortunate enough to have been selected to "hock my wares" at The Creative Connection in Minneapolis, MN, this September. I am very excited about this new venture! But, it meant that I had to put into action all the things I have talked about through the last couple of years in the span of a week!

This blog is one of those things! Please be patient and hopefully it will turn into something inspirational to check out.

These are a few of my paintings that were at The Oklahoma City Symphony Showhouse last month:


Miss Pinkie - SOLD


Spring Portrait - SOLD



Sir Bluebird - SOLD


Pink Ribbon Winner - SOLD


Things Are Looking Up


Roses Are Pink

No comments: