Sunday, October 10, 2010

Owl-O-Ween

For the second year, I am obsessed with owls for Halloween! I don't know if it is because my daughter became a Chi-O last year or nostalgia from my teen years in the 1970's! Whatever the reason, I love them and used them again in my house for Halloween.

This is the entry to my house:



These look like giant owls to me in their nests.

(My daughter thinks this is creepy.)

My dress form in her witching attire.

Dining Room Centerpiece.

A witch I made several years ago protects the guest bedroom.

(I have a tub full of witches I haven't finished...will that ever happen??)

Unfortunately, I will probably not be getting to any Halloween paintings. So, I will stop stressing and just enjoy the season!








1 comment:

Bobbie said...

Beautiful photos of your Halloween decorations.....even better in person :) Loved them ALL!!!