Sunday, January 15, 2012

It's Been Too Long




My husband, Chip

Heidi Chapman, Cloverleaf Boutique


Wow! I can't believe how long it has been since I've posted! But, I'm back!

I have been working with Demdaco/Silvestri this past year on developing my artwork for their "Ooh La La" line. I just returned from Atlanta Market where I got to see it for the first time. It looks amazing! I am so impressed with all the people I've worked with and the Visual Display that Cory designed. Thank you so much to the Demdaco/Silvestri team!!

I will post again next week after I get back from Dallas Market!

Thanks for hanging in there with me!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay linda! everything looks great! but...we miss you already! glad i can keep up with you here! ~ tara

Robin Thomas said...

Linda! Congratulations! That is so very exciting. You deserve it!

curlyqmosaics said...

I am loving the new pieces in the big frames! Beautifully done! Are these pics from a recent show? I am sorry I missed it. You know how much I love your work!

Demdaco/Silvestri! Wow! You've made the big time! That is so exciting! I can't wait to see the merchandise! TFS!

Paper Crown said...

you've been a busy girl! I can't wait to here about it- and carry it in the store. It could not have happened to a nicer or more deserving artist!

Linda L. Land said...

Thank you for all your nice words! It has been very exciting and a little surreal! Headed to Dallas 'market tonight!