Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Getting Inspired

This summer has been filled with traveling, working and getting my daughter ready to leave for Germany for the next year.  My artwork has been put on the back burner.
But, in between the little cracks, I am finding inspiration for a possible new series.
I have been painting abstracts for my home lately and am loving it.
With the Glitter Market coming up very soon, I need to find my inspiration fast!
These are some photos I've taken that I can see a painting emerging from.



(If you are in the OKC Anthropologie store, see if you can spy these beauties.)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LiNdA...I like it! Can't wait to see what happens... franc

Medeah said...

I love finding beauty in the abstract! Sometimes when I am too busy to paint, my camera allows me to create. It stays in my purse. You are an amazing artist. Love seeing you at Paper Crown for the altered book thing!