Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Beat of My Art

Exciting news! While at The Creative Connection, I met a wonderful woman/artist named Debbie Egizio. Well, let me start again . . . I met a very nice man, who gallantly came to my rescue as I tried to haul all my crap (I mean, my exquisite display pieces and artwork) into the event center to set up for the show. Turns out, it was Debbie's brother. He had just finished helping her set up her space and, for some unknown reason, decided to help me out! Afterwards, he introduced me to his sister, Debbie.

As the show progressed, Debbie and I chit-chatted and realized, as different as our backgrounds were, we were alot alike. We had an immediate connection, and it must have been fate that our spaces were practically right next to each other.

Okay, back to Debbie and her good news! Debbie has been featured in the November issue of Where Women Create! It is a wonderful article! Please be sure to find a copy somewhere and look her up. Her artwork is beautiful as is her message about being your true creative self.

You can find Debbie at her blog



or her website, The Beat of My Art.

And, I have the privilege of saying:

"THAT'S MY FRIEND!"

1 comment:

wynzia said...

So glad you share this fun news, Linda! Congratulations, Debbie!! How happy I am to have crossed the amazingly creative paths of you both.