Sunday, November 7, 2010

HOLIDAY GLITTER MARKET


I will be participating in Paper Crown's Holiday Glitter Market. Please come by and see me at the Vendor Show on:

Saturday, November 20
Hours: 10:00 a.m. til 5:00 p.m.
Location: Paper Crown
Casady Square Shopping Center
9303 N. Pennsylvania
Oklahoma City, OK

Coming with me is my Artist friend, Brenda Little. She will be bringing her beautiful, repurposed, vintage inspired necklaces and bracelets, as well as some of her wonderful Holiday decorative items. You won't want to miss these! Great Christmas gifts...for you! I will post pictures this later this week.

Also, I will be bringing my friend, Cherry Werner's, vintage brooch bracelets! Beautiful, beautiful!!

Sample of Cherry's bracelets.

Be sure to check out Paper Crown's blog for classes leading up to the vendor market! This will be a fun and creative event!

Hope to see you there!!








1 comment:

Gayla said...

Okay, I'm repeating myself here.... but I love Cherry's bracelets! I know this was years ago and she's on to creating new things, but I'm really sad I missed these! Always a day late and a dollar short..... ;)