Monday, December 13, 2010

Promises, Promises

WOW! Where has the time gone! Like everyone else, life got BUSY! I did finally put up my Christmas decorations. And, as promised, I have some more photos of some of my collections. I didn't go ALL OUT this year. Kept things grouped in tidy, little bunches. I'm going through a "clean it out" phase, so you may see some of my past passions at the thrift store after Christmas! haha

This is my (partial) collection of sequined ornaments. I do still LOVE these! I just love that someone made and designed each and every one of them. I love the funky colors and off-the-wall patterns on some of them. Obviously, some of the ladies had their own ideas and didn't follow the patterns on the kit!


And, I promise, I have more pics to upload in the next couple of days!

Back to shopping and wrapping!!

No comments: