Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spring Glitter Market

I am going to be at Paper Crown's Glitter Market this coming Saturday! I will be bringing a "sampling" of things I've been working on. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot. But, I will be sharing a table with my friend, Brenda Little, who will dazzle us all with her many creations! I can't wait to see what she has been up to!

Check out Paper Crown's blog this week, she will be posting about the other vendors that will be at the Market.
Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

I will be there! I can't wait to see your new goodies! :)

Linda L. Land said...

Amy, can't wait to see what you bring too! See you Saturday!

jackie said...

I am always in awe of your things Linda! I will be waiting with my check book in hand!
See you and Brenda bright and early.........

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! I'll hardly sleep! See you bright and early!!