Thursday, June 7, 2012

Finally Finished!


Between working, traveling and just day-to-day living, it has taken me much longer to finish my friend, Beth's, family bouquet painting!  
But....it's DONE!  


Remember, these are the flowers Beth's family painted.

BEFORE

And, this is the finished painting.
AFTER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also finished a family bouquet for my friend, Cindy Winters of The Paper Crown.  Her friends and family each painted a flower for her as a wedding gift.  Unfortunately, I don't have a "before" picture, but here is the "After".


I'm so happy I could create these pieces for my friends!  




4 comments:

Paper Crown said...

I love it!!! Truly the only wedding present I wanted and I'm so glad it has your finishing touch! I'm such an admirer of your work and honored to have another piece to add to my collection. Now that you are caught up how about a class at the Paper Crown? I couldn't resist. Thank you Linda

Linda L. Land said...

I'm so glad you like it! Have the girls given it to you yet? Again, Congratulations!

jackie said...

Linda you did an excellent job finishing the floral canvases.......

CLD said...

These are just gorgeous!!! What a wonderful idea and such a special gift.