Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Thunder Up!!

You can't live in Oklahoma and not be fired up about the Thunder!  


My husband, daughter and I were fortunate enough to attend the KD35 Ball this past March.  The KD35 Ball was a fundraiser for the Kevin Durant Family Foundation.  Below are some photos from the event of my daughter, Emma, and some of her favorite Thunder players.

Kevin Durant
(He was so generous and genuine.)

 Thabo Sefolosha
(He and his beautiful wife sat at our table, 
they were both so kind and gracious.)

 James Harden (The Beard)
(What else can I say??)

BEAT THE HEAT!!!

PS:  I will be away for a week, going to Las Vegas for the first time and turning one year older!  

3 comments:

jackie said...

Happy Birthday and have fun in Las Vegas!

Anonymous said...

LiNdA...happy, happy birthday!!!
& have a wonderful time...franc

Linda L. Land said...

Thank you! I survived Vegas! haha