Monday, September 13, 2010

And Away We Go!

Packing the car and taking off EARLY tomorrow morning for Minneapolis! Can't really believe it! It's a 12 hour drive, so we will get to our hotel, crash and be up bright and early Wednesday morning to set up my table.

The first event is an early Preview Party for the Handmade Market on Wednesday evening. Then the market will be open daily on Thurs, Fri and Sat. In between, there will be breakfasts, luncheons and dinners with keynote speakers. Hopefully, I will get to slip in for a couple of them! If you haven't checked out the Creative Connection website, DO! It is going to be an amazing event!

Below are samples of my original pieces I'm taking. I apologize...I worked and worked on setting up a slide show and got NOWHERE! So, this is what I came up with. Hopefully, I will be posting all 32 pieces on facebook, so check them out there.









BACK IN A WEEK!!

6 comments:

Robin Thomas said...

Linda, these are so beautiful. I hope you have a very successful show. See you there! I am just sure you will be a Somerset artist featured soon!

Anonymous said...

Each one of these are just wonderful. Much success to you.
Have a great trip.

normal girl said...

I loved your work at The Creative Connection. How can I find you on facebook?

Linda L. Land said...

Thank your for your compliements! Robin, it was great meeting you! and "normal girl" my facebook name is under Linda Clowers Land.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Came her by way of another's blog, blog's recommendation (?!) and LOVE your work..beautiful! SO glad I found you - I am now a follower :-)

Gayla said...

Just in case you missed my other "oohs and ahhhs", I "heart" these once more!