Monday, September 20, 2010

Home Again, Home Again

What a wonderful adventure I had at The Creative Connection! I met so many talented women and saw so many beautiful creations. I also was able to attend several of the panel events and learned so much! Below is a mini-pictorial of my trip:


Driving through Iowa.
Sweet family.



Cute entry into the Market.



Finishing touches on my table display.

WOW! Looks messy in this photo!


Closer look.


WHITE SQUIRREL SIGHTING!!
Didn't know if this was good luck or bad luck!

Hunt & Gather
Cherry and I happened into this shop, only to find
out it has been featured in many major magazines!
Great place!


Cherry and I really liked our shoes!

Me, pretending Ree Drummond (The Pioneer Woman) and I are the best of friends!


The actual photo shot. She has NO IDEA who I am! haha



My Vendor Friends!


And, finally, on the way home on Sunday, we stopped at The Curious Sofa in Kansas City.

Beautiful and clever as always!


And, now, as I sit here Monday at 2:00 pm, still in my pj's, I'm going to go take a nap for the next three days!

Thank you to all the people who came through the The Handmade Market for your kind compliments of my artwork! I will never forget this experience.

Night, night.

4 comments:

Robin Thomas said...

Linda, so glad to meet you there. I really enjoyed TCC and hope it was good for you. Your work is wonderful. Hope to cross paths with you soon.

Unknown said...

I stumbled upon your blog today and I'm a fellow OKC girl! I can't believe you do the FABulous display at Cloverleaf! It's probably my most favorite merchandised stores I've ever been in! I love to be creative too and I'm so glad to have found your blog!

Bobbie said...

Love all the layers of your booth design. Your fabrics were delicious!!! What a wonderful showcase of your awesome artwork & talent.
Thank you so much for the great
outside photo of Curious Sofa.... I am so jealous. I want to hear more...
about your trip...lunch Monday?

Linda L. Land said...

Yes! Let's plan on it! Check out www.maryjanesandgaloshes.com She wrote nice things on her blog!