Monday, March 26, 2012

Feeling Springy!

I want to thank my friend, Bobbie Sanders, for posting a picture of a wreath made out of scraps of fabric and trim on Pinterest! Because, as soon as I saw it I knew I had to make one! And, I want to thank bluemossgirls.blogsp0t.com for inspiring me!

My wreath is made out of old, vintage fabric I bought at a garage sale years ago. I also used my stash of vintage and new trims and ribbon. I can never find a wreath I want to "buy" this time of year, so this is perfect! It is for my home only...will not be trying to sell it. So, take my inspired wreath and make your own...it took me all of 30 minutes or so.



Now that the fun part is over, I get to clean up this mess!!
The "not so fun" side of being creative! haha
Enjoy a creative day!

1 comment:

CLD said...

LOVE IT! It really is so sweet and perfect for spring.