Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New York City!

I just returned from a long weekend in New York City! My husband surprised me for our 25th Wedding Anniversary. It is the first time I have been to NYC...at 50 years old! haha I absolutely love the City! We stayed at a wonderful small, boutique hotel right off Time Square. I would highly recommend Sanctuary Hotel if you are going to NYC.

I'm going to take a couple of posts to show what I got to do:

First, I visited every Anthropologie store that we walked by, of course! The employees at these stores were so kind and when I explained I worked at Anthro in OKC they were happy for me to take pictures.
As you entered the front door.


Amazing bed display!

All the Anthro stores I went in had such personality! Great artistic details everywhere you looked. Only what you expect at Anthropologie! ha

And, here I am at Tinsel Trading Company! An artist's dream shop! There were so many beautiful trims and notions it was difficult to choose. As you can see, I only managed to get a small bag full. But the ideas are swirling in my head!

Tomorrow I will post my "art" day.

2 comments:

jackie said...

Linda I am so jealous.........but so glad you got to experience NYC! I love that place.......would not want to live there but it is a wonderful place to go and explore all it has to offer. I am so glad you got to shop Tinsel Trading, a dream store for people like you.

Linda L. Land said...

Thanks Jackie! It was so fun, I'm ready to go back! Looking forward to seeing you March 25!
Wish we were doing Spring Glitter Market!