Friday, July 20, 2012

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

I wanted to share a couple more things from our Idaho trip.  We stayed at the beautiful Coeur d'Alene Resort, and these paintings lined the hallway leading to one of the wonderful restaurants.  I thought they were so charming.  I'm pretty sure they are oils.  Unfortunately, I was unable to see the artist's name.  




Aren't they sweet and delicious!
_____________________________________

Some more fun things we did:

Morning walks on the trail next to the resort.


(Nice pose.  haha)
______________________________

We took the Route of the Hiawatha Mountain Bike Trail ride.
This trail is one of the American's Rails to Trails.
Old train routes are being turned into walking and bike trails.

(After riding through the first tunnel...1.7 miles!)





This was the most fun I've had in a long time!  The views were amazing!!
And, yes, I am quite aware of what dorks we look like in our helmets.

Thanks for sitting through my boring vacation pictures!  :)

2 comments:

jackie said...

Looks like so much fun Linda! And on vacation all of us look like dorks but who cares, you probably will never see those people again in your lifetime! Love vacation photos! Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

I hope you are still going to join us at the Paper Crown for Glitter Market October 27! Beg Brenda to join you with both of your wonderful goodies!

Linda L. Land said...

Jackie, I have put the Glitter Market on my calendar! Unfortunately, Brenda cannot be there. Guess I better get to work! ha