Friday, July 27, 2012

Silvestri Update

Okay, here's the deal.  I submitted nine original pieces of artwork to Silvestri.  They chose five to be reproduced and marketed.  After taking them to Market, the top two sellers were printed and shipped to retailers.  

HERE THEY ARE!

 The print quality is really great!  This is my photo of the print.

Each piece is bordered with velvet ribbon.

Embellishments added to the prints.




This has been a very exciting and educational experience.  I want to thank Linda and Angela at Silvestri for all their help and guidance during this process.  They were wonderful to work with!

I know Cloverleaf Boutique will be carrying my prints.  
I will find out other sources and post later.

Linda

4 comments:

Bobbie said...

Wow! This is so exciting! Congratulations!!
They look amazing!!
You are so talented my
friend...I can't wait to see them.

jackie said...

Congratulations Linda! And you did not even say anything when I saw you this morning! Wow what a wonderful experience and I can't wait to see them !

Anonymous said...

WoO hOo...!!! i had all the faith in the world in you!!! they are fabulous, job well done, friend. and, looks like you had a fun vacation, beautiful spot, even with the helmets...lunch soon (after art show, aug 1)? franc

Linda L. Land said...

Yes, lunch! Call me when the art show is over!